Saturday 18 May 2013

Deep Throat

13th October 2011


It’s something I am always complemented on, just how do I take cock so deep down my throat.

Well………….. practice makes perfect. I used to really gag and sometimes I still do but I am quite accustomed to taking cock all the way down to the balls. I practice it on almost every guy I see, they all love it, they love watching it disappear and they love fucking my throat once it’s down there. It does bring a tear to my eyes at times and does get me a little hot and bothered sometimes but I always pride myself on providing a service that very few others can match.

Just what does make a good cock sucker. Well for a start you’ve not got to be afraid of cock, no matter how big it is. Yes it’s easy to take 5 inches down your throat but sometimes when he drops his pants you’ve got a 9 inch boner to contend with. Those are the guys who are more amazed at how I can take their cocks. One well endowed guy recently told me that his wife just sucks around the tip of it and he’s only had real deep throat about half a dozen times in his adult life. I was one of those times LOL. There’s various sounds that a client makes that indicate to me that he’s enjoying the deep throat session, one being that short intake of breath the he makes as you take it all the way down, “Fuck Steve, suck that cock” they’ll say. I usually give them 6 or 7 nice long throat strokes before I take their cock out of my mouth and tell them to fucking ram it down and fuck my mouth. That always turns the guy on, knowing he can take the lead and use me for his own sexual gratification and the deeper he gets it, the more turned on I am.

Many guys will tell me when they’re going to cum and some pull away when it’s about to happen because they’re so used to having to pull out to ejaculate. You can see the delight on their faces when I clamp on their cock, forcing myself on it and taking each drop of their salty cum down my throat. “Have you fucking swallowed that” they’ll say, yes of course I have, you’ve come to see a sex worker, of course I’ll swallow if you want me to, it’s all part of the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment