Sunday 26 May 2013

Woken Up At 5.30am By A Sexy Horny Man

26th August 2012

On Friday night, I was so tired I fell asleep watching tv in bed.  Actually fell asleep totally with the TV still blaring away.  I woke up at about 2am and switched it off.  My little kitten was snuggled into my neck and it didn’t take long to get back off to sleep.

I woke up at 5.30am by my phone ringing, I’d forgot to put it on silent with falling asleep.  He wasn’t drunk, sounded like he’d been up all night though and asked if I would travel to Ashington for an appointment.  Yes, well I’d been asleep since 9pm the previous night so why not and we agreed that I would be there by 6.30am.

I arrived in a nice residential area, a starter home estate where Mr and Mrs Early 30’s with 2.4 children tend to live.  I knocked at the door and a very horny late 20’s guy answered the door wearing nothing down below and only a vest.  ”Come in and get your mouth around my fat nob”.  Well……… he didn’t waste much time.

After about 10 minutes of deep oral he wanted to know which toys I had in my bag and we proceeded to fuck his arse with my medium sized butt plug, whilst I sucked him off again.  Next it was his turn to suck my fat dick and whereas a lot of guys that I meet who identify themselves as “open minded” tend to like to suck cock a little, this guy just loved it and spent the best part of 25 minutes on my cock.  I was very aware the the hour was sort of closing to an end and he was desperate for cum and so I dumped a 4 day load of spunk into his mouth.  In this work it’s rare I am asked to cum and so I just let it build up until the next client feels the need to have my seed.

After spitting out the cum, he went back for the final drops and then lay back on the bed.  I went to finish him off and he grabbed my head and facefucked me silly until he dumped a very thick gloopy sticky load in my mouth.  He then chucked on a pair of jogging pants and lit up a cigarette and thanked me for my visit.

I was back home at 8am, made myself a cheese toastie, sorted out my “entertaining room” and got myself ready for my pre-booked 10am appointment.  Luckily this guy just wanted to use my holes so I was able to start accumulating another 4 days load for the next sexy man who wants my load.

It’s not bad being woken up by a sexy horny man like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment