Sunday 19 May 2013

Horny Byker

29th June 2012


I am taking about the Newcastle Suburb not a leather clad hunk with a handlebar moustache.

Byker is an inner-city suburb with not the most fantastic reputation and some parts of the suburb are not the best place to park your car so I was pleasantly surprised that although he had a Byker address he was actually down near the river, which is now up and coming and very trendy.

I arrived at his apartment block and he led me straight into the kitchen, a nice glass of vino, a kiss and a grope of my arse.  He was about 50, hairy about 6ft 6 and about 17 stone.  Very much a man's man, very straight acting and was having a bit of fun whilst up here on business for a few days.  The flat was a serviced apartment which in many cases can be more private and less expensive than a hotel.  

He asked me to bend over the small table in the kitchen, which overlooked the river and pulled down my pants to reveal my black jock strap.   A few slaps of my arse and he bent down and passionately licked out my arse crack, pulled down his pants, revealed a nice solid fat cock and pushed his knob deep inside.    "Aaah he said, it's 5 years since I've had the pleasure of a blokes arse".  He was going bright red with excitement and thrusting it quickly inside, with his low hanging balls banging off my own balls.  Then all of a sudden he pulled out and said "Too much excitement too quickly, I want to enjoy this visit".

 I pulled my jeans back up and had a crisp glass of chardonnay looking out onto the River Tyne, as if nothing had happened.  A brief bit of chit chat and he suggested we take a shower together.   I am always up that that  !!!   We both got into the small but adequately sized cubicle and he pushed his whole body against the tiles, pulling apart his hairy arse cheeks for me to rim and rim I did, he was very sensitive and so I knew I had hitting the zone.  I rimmed his arse with water pouring down my back for a good 15 minutes, prodding his hole in between and leaving it open for my tongue to explore.

It was onto the bedroom where he had a towel neatly placed on the bedding, a good bit of deep throating on both parts and then it was back on with the rubber for round two.  Ten or eleven strokes later and he let out a mighty thrust and slapped my arse good and proper with each spurt.  He was drained !!  I asked if he wanted me to cum and he was nice and said "No.... go and get that tight arse fucked again tonight and give that pleasure to someone else"

 What a horny man he was !!

No comments:

Post a Comment