Sunday 19 May 2013

Thick Fat Cock

6th August 2012


I had a guy come to see me yesterday (Sunday), nice stocky baldy bloke, I’ve seen him before a couple of years ago, he’s chatty and very pleasant.  He dropped his pants and I was in awe of his cock.  It was the sort of cock you could hang a dozen wet bath sheets off.  Solid is not the word, rock rock hard is more accurate and thick.

I gave him what he described as his “Best blow job ever”.  I really sucked hard on his thick shaft, taking it down my throat and slobbering away on the solid, bright red head of his nob.   He shot the thickest, juiciest cum load I’ve had this year and I greedily swallowed the lot.  I love the look on a guys face when he realises he doesn’t have to pull it out to cum and their delight when you swallow all their muck.

I love giving blow jobs and making someones day a happier day.

No comments:

Post a Comment