Sunday 28 April 2013

Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

6th June 2011


Imagine my shock when a 22 year old lad turns up at the door for a half hour and unbuttons his pants to reveal an impressive member.

This is exactly what happened last night. The guy was slim, about 5ft 9, gingery/brown hair and very nervous. I never in a million years thought it would be as big as it was.

He was fidgety and nervous when he arrived, couldn't wait to get his pants off, so I obliged and got down on my knees and went for his cock. It looked long and was about 6" at the time but floppy. As soon as it went in my mouth I got a shock. It grew and grew and grew. After only 2 minutes he cum in my mouth. I took it out for a rest and to my amazement it was about 9". I wondered what we were going to do for the next 28 minutes but he didn't. It stayed bolt upright, rock hard and ready for a second coming.

"Can I fuck you" he said. Hmmmm yes please. In it went and for the next 15 minutes he pounded at my arse in two positions until he was at breaking point and needed to shoot his load again. He pulled it out and it went straight in my mouth again.

Ok I thought, that's us done, so we laid on the bed for a while, during which he played with my cock and his own. Next thing I knew it was rock hard again. FFS, how much stamina has his guy got. A bit of wrist action (well a lot of wrist action) and we were on the third load of spunk.

Never judge a book by it's cover. When he walked through the door, I did not expect a 9" cock, 3 wads of spunk and stamina that made an Olympic athlete feel small.

No comments:

Post a Comment