Monday 29 April 2013

Permanently Horny

17th August 2011


I was asked by a client yesterday “How can you be permanently horny”

It’s a silly question really, I love cock and I can’t get enough of it, especially with horny men.

One of the guys I seen yesterday was new to the gay experience. His last encounter was 30 years ago and it’s been on his mind ever since. I think he enjoyed the appointment, he did get the most amazing blow job off me, got fucked, fucked me and ended the appointment by him shooting his thick load in my mouth. He was completely drained at the end. I don’t think he’ll wait another 30 years before shagging my arse again LOL. I fucked him for about 15 minutes of the appointment and he was amazed that I could keep my cock hard and keep fucking him for so long without cumming. I am a pro (literally) and if you want fucked I can fuck you for as long as you want.

He really enjoyed my arse, he let out such a big sigh when he pushed his thick dick inside, he made that “aaah” noise and then fucked me stupid, making me scream as his cock banged against my prostrate. Oh what a good fuck he was. Men like that can come back anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment